Read the rules HERE.
I've started catching up with the series late last year and I was happy I found this challenge. It just gives me a lot more zest in crossing off a title in any series I started reading. Whew!
I'm picking up where I left off with this list (partial) -
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. This series is still ongoing.
- Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa.
Then there are series that I won't ever continue and those that it would take me a long time to finish (Alex Cross, anyone?). There are those I hope that would only be in trilogies and those that would just end for my own peace of mind. Of course, there are certain series that I would LOVE to continue like Tales of an Extraordinary Girl (by Gena Showalter) which I'm still hoping and waiting for the third installment. Looking at the other entries and the fact that certain books just turned into an odyssey (read - a LONG and eventful journey - which for me is just plain LONG, sometimes), it makes me want to love standalone. But then again, where's the fun in that?
Speaking of fun, I'm going to start reading new series along with the previous ones just to make my life more hectic. Some were from specific series reading challenge and some because of their pretty covers.
I'm trying to veer away from Dystopia since I did not like the first Dystopia book I've read. There are others who rave about that genre and I'm still trying to convince myself to actually read them because let's face it, not all Dystopia books can ever be movies.

I know, they keep piling up, right? Below is going to be my progress notes. Have fun reading!






| SERIES DONE |
These are the series that I have read the final book or there are no upcoming installments.
| ONGOING SERIES |
These are still ongoing series that I am up to date. The next installments are still to be released.
Speaking of fun, I'm going to start reading new series along with the previous ones just to make my life more hectic. Some were from specific series reading challenge and some because of their pretty covers.
- Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole. I've never read a Kresley Cole but most of the people I know were raving about her. I've read her best pal's books (Gena Showalter) and I rave about Gena. So, when birds flock together, I presume I would rave on her too, right?
- Ovialell by Tish Thawer. There are three books in the series but the two were companions of the first. I reiterate my dislike on companions so, I'm sticking to just one.
- Women's Murder Club by James Patterson. This is from a specific reading challenge from the same title, and I'm choosing to include this one since I have this complete series sitting on my shelves.
- Winter Trilogy by Ruth Warburton.
- All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness.
I know, it is a frightening list. And to think this is not the end of it. So, along the way, I'd be inserting some new ones. To make my reading not only hectic, but voracious.
- Darkest Powers Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong.
I'm trying to veer away from Dystopia since I did not like the first Dystopia book I've read. There are others who rave about that genre and I'm still trying to convince myself to actually read them because let's face it, not all Dystopia books can ever be movies.
- Crewel World by Jennifer Albin. This really has one of the prettiest covers.
- Thirteen Treasures by Michelle Harrison. Middle grade read.
- London's Greatest Lovers by Lorraine Heath. This is an emotional series for me! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!
- Gilded Wings by Aimee Agresti.
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks.
- Love by Numbers by Sarah MacLean.
I know, they keep piling up, right? Below is going to be my progress notes. Have fun reading!
| 30 BOOKS DONE READING |
| SERIES DONE |
These are the series that I have read the final book or there are no upcoming installments.
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. Okay, this one makes me rest from all those paranormal chaos and makes me dream again of princesses.
- Devine and Friends Series by Olivia Parker. Beautiful series!
- Intertwined by Gena Showalter. I loved the first two but I'm not sure what to think of the third installment.
- Witch by Carolyn MacCullough. Found this at the library and I was intrigued by the plot. It made me recall the series The Circle in a different tone.
- Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. I always thought this would only be a trilogy, but then the fourth book came and so did the in-between. Truth to this, I don't read in between books (those .5 ones) simply because I don't like them. Do you? Update: Finished the final book and I think it has a great ending!
- Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. I've finished the first four last year and since then, I've been procrastinating on the last two. Update: I wish I finished this sooner, this was a fun read!
| ONGOING SERIES |
These are still ongoing series that I am up to date. The next installments are still to be released.
- House of Night Series by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast. 11th book, Fall 2013; 12th book, 2014.
- His Fair Assassin by R.L. LaFevers. 3rd book, 'Mortal Heart', 2014.
- Lux by Jennifer Armentrout. 4th book, 'Origin', Aug 27 2013.
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton. 3rd book, 'Evertrue', Jan 21 2014.
- Healer by Maria V. Snyder. 3rd book, 'Taste of Darkness, Dec 31st 2013.

2 comments:
You have some great books here. Glad you're joining us!
I second what Kelly said! Good books on the list. Best of luck reading all your series :)
Post a Comment