Molly and Robin Snow are sisters in the prime of life. So when Molly receives the news that Robin has suffered a massive heart attack, the news couldn't be more shocking. At the hospital, the Snow family receives a grim prognosis: Robin may never regain consciousness. Feelings of guilt and jealousy flare up as Robin's family struggles to cope. It's up to Molly to make the tough decisions, and she soon makes discoveries that shatter some of her most cherished beliefs about the sister she thought she knew.
Jan 26, 2010
While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have decided to put my 2014 reading challenges in one post since it was too much work updating everything in different posts. So here...
-
0 Reads, 1001 to go. 2000s Never Let Me Go , Kazuo Ishiguro Saturday , Ian McEwan On Beauty , Zadie Smith Slow Man , J.M. Coetz...
-
Read the rules HERE . I've started catching up with the series late last year and I was happy I found this challenge. It just ...
No comments:
Post a Comment