You know what? I could stay forever in a place like that, with all the beautiful books that says 'buy me, buy me'. And stationery and papers and journals and planners that were bounded so beautifully with exotic print covers (of course it's kind of expensive too).
So, to content myself with the fact that I cannot buy a single book (expense was made for something else - an American Eagle Shoes for my kid with an original price of $24+ and bought it at $4!!! - okay, I don't have the luxury to buy anything more than what is NEEDED - gosh, as if I don't need to buy books because I do), I bought this cute bookmark that really inspired me that says:
'It is never too late to be what you might have been. George Elliot
Then when I was just lounging around their play area (where my kids were playing) in the kids' section, I found this really funny book - Dear Dumb Diary series.
by Jim Benton
I was quite taken. I was laughing at those witty tales and rants. Hahah, it's like I'm reading a younger version of the book written by Jessica Zafra (her Twisted series). Or this could have been Zafra's diary. It's got this nice first page that reminds those who have read her diary that we are not allowed to read it. I like it.
Plainly speaking - I LOVE B&N.
No comments:
Post a Comment