88 Days in India- A Pilgrimage of Faith, Hope and Love" is about the miracle of a family finding its faith in a time of great doubt.
The 88 e-mails are interspersed with personal e-mail messages from their children—Mark, Patricia and Catherine. Perhaps because I am a mother, too, their letters to their mother had me holding back my tears as I read how their young hearts struggled with the possibility of losing the mother they all loved so dearly, and how they longed for her. But just like their father, they, too, show what true faith means, and are testaments to their parents who have raised them so well.
Jan 5, 2010
88 Days in India by Chet Espino
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have decided to put my 2014 reading challenges in one post since it was too much work updating everything in different posts. So here...
-
0 Reads, 1001 to go. 2000s Never Let Me Go , Kazuo Ishiguro Saturday , Ian McEwan On Beauty , Zadie Smith Slow Man , J.M. Coetz...
-
Read the rules HERE . I've started catching up with the series late last year and I was happy I found this challenge. It just ...
No comments:
Post a Comment