Tithe (Modern Tale of Faerie Series #1) by Holly Black- Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series #1) by Louise Rennison
- Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely Series #1) by Melissa Marr
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Series #1) by Cassandra ClareMarked (House of Night Series #1) by P. C. Cast, Kristin CastVampire Academy (Vampire Academy Series #1) by Richelle Mead- Wake (Wake Trilogy Series #1) by Lisa McMann
- Deadly Little Secrets (Touch Series #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Evermore (Immortals Series #1) by Alyson Noel- Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods Series #1) by Melissa De La Cruz
- The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Series #1) by Suzanne Collins
Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series #1) by Alexander McCall Smith
- Voice in the Wind (Mark of the Lion Series #1) by Francine Rivers
Playing with Fire (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl Series #1) by Gena Showalter- Emperor: The Gates of Rome (The Emperor Series #1) by Conn Iggulden
- A Hunger like No Other (Immortals after Dark Series #1) by Kresley Cole
The Maze of Bones (The 39 Clues Series #1) by Rick Riordan- Vision in White (Nora Roberts' Bride Quartet Series #1) by Nora Roberts
- L. A. Candy (L. A Candy Series #1) by Lauren Conrad
I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls Series #1) by Ally CarterThe Pretender (Liar's Club Series #1) by Celeste Bradley
Feb 4, 2010
First In A Series Reading Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have decided to put my 2014 reading challenges in one post since it was too much work updating everything in different posts. So here...
-
0 Reads, 1001 to go. 2000s Never Let Me Go , Kazuo Ishiguro Saturday , Ian McEwan On Beauty , Zadie Smith Slow Man , J.M. Coetz...
-
Read the rules HERE . I've started catching up with the series late last year and I was happy I found this challenge. It just ...

No comments:
Post a Comment