Pensieve Thoughts
Home
Home
A-Z Reads
Series
Yearly Reads
Memes
Rory Gilmore Challenge
DREAM BIG
Jan 15, 2013
Top Ten Tuesdays - Debut Authors for 2013
This week's topic is all about those 2013 debut books we are dying to read!
Their plots are very interesting. Can't wait to read them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TOP TEN Books to Read on a Stormy Weather #bookstoread #readinglist #books
2014 Reading Challenges
I have decided to put my 2014 reading challenges in one post since it was too much work updating everything in different posts. So here...
1001 Books To Read Before You Die (2008 Ed)
0 Reads, 1001 to go. 2000s Never Let Me Go , Kazuo Ishiguro Saturday , Ian McEwan On Beauty , Zadie Smith Slow Man , J.M. Coetz...
2013 Seriously Series Reading Challenge
Read the rules HERE . I've started catching up with the series late last year and I was happy I found this challenge. It just ...
No comments:
Post a Comment