The O2 Diet turns cutting-edge science into an easy-to-do program that lets you be your most energetic, healthiest, and beautiful self-- inside and out.
Learn how you can- and should- indulge in chocolate-covered pecans and parmesan popcorn and actually lose weight. It’s not about counting calories or restricting what one eats; it’s about eating more of the right things. The 4-week "Oxygen Blast" plan and easy "Oxygen Rx’s" and recipes include treats like Sweet Potato Fries and Sangria and all-you-can-eat favorites like Endive Slaw.
The diet is based on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale, a calculus developed by the USDA that measures how well a food protects against free radicals, the culprits behind many forms of cancer, heart disease, and symptoms of aging. Research demonstrates that eating a high-ORAC diet increases the antioxidant power of human blood 10 to 25 percent, improving memory and cognition, preventing cancer, improving skin, and aiding in weight loss.
Jan 19, 2010
The 02 Diet by Keri Glassman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have decided to put my 2014 reading challenges in one post since it was too much work updating everything in different posts. So here...
-
0 Reads, 1001 to go. 2000s Never Let Me Go , Kazuo Ishiguro Saturday , Ian McEwan On Beauty , Zadie Smith Slow Man , J.M. Coetz...
-
Read the rules HERE . I've started catching up with the series late last year and I was happy I found this challenge. It just ...
No comments:
Post a Comment