We live in an age of high drama and gross exaggeration, too close to the blackboard to read the writing, unable to see the forest for the trees! Cliches aside, no one will argue life is moving at breakneck speed, leaving most of us with too little time and opportunity to step back and put things into perspective. As a society, we have lost our ability to prioritize. This runaway bestseller is a spare and elegant volume of practical wisdom that encourages us to cultivate a core of inner peace that cannot be disturbed by life's minor upsets and aggravations. The 100 themed chapters offer uplifting and inspirational advice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have decided to put my 2014 reading challenges in one post since it was too much work updating everything in different posts. So here...
-
0 Reads, 1001 to go. 2000s Never Let Me Go , Kazuo Ishiguro Saturday , Ian McEwan On Beauty , Zadie Smith Slow Man , J.M. Coetz...
-
Read the rules HERE . I've started catching up with the series late last year and I was happy I found this challenge. It just ...
No comments:
Post a Comment